Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Poor Bug. 3 months and 2 weeks old!

His teefs hurt. 
Needless to say, it has been extremely difficult to get ANYTHING done lately. And when I say anything, I mean, anything. Liam has now developed the ability to cry when I leave him. Like, he understands it now. When I walk away, sometimes I leave him for 12 hours while I work. Sometimes, I come right back. But he figures if he lets me know he doesn't want me to leave, I'll come back quicker. For the most part, hes right. 

Teething has been an adventure for us. But the past week Liam has had his first Thanksgiving, three month photo shoot, and his first Christmas tree. Pictures will be posted soon, as soon as I get around to uploading them. 

The poor bug has been a spitting up mess, thanks to Amoxicillin the dr put him on for a sinus "infection". Babies this young don't have sinuses, but its close enough to it. I've also added a teaspoon of rice cereal to his last bottle to help the guy sleep through the night. We're not quite there yet, but we're getting there. 

We have some concerns with him not putting any weight on his left arm, and not using that hand as much. But I dont want to really go into detail until I know anything substantial about it. 

Til then.. that's the Liam update for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment