Saturday, November 19, 2011

3 Months Old!

3 months ago today, my life forever changed. I no longer lived for myself. I began living for the world's sweetest little boy Liam.

Now, I look back on my blog from last year, and it seems that Liam was his name from the start. Its funny though, how well his name fits him. Liam means strong willed warrior. And that he is! He's been a fighter since the get go. Would you believe that he tries to sit up already? His muscles can't quite do it yet...but he wants to do it. Its so cute. He almost sat straight up in bed this morning. Although, he did have the advantage of my arm. But still!!

Ahhh 3 months. The next 3 months will fly by even faster. I'm saddened, but I know Id be sadder if he wasn't growing.

Happy 3 Month Birthday my little bird! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment