Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cranky Panky Pants

Liam has discovered that he can scream and throw himself backwards.

I kid you not, my child has a temper and he throws tantrums. When he's uncomfortable, he makes this sound that is a warning. If you don't act upon his "warning" he will start to scream, throw himself backwards and doesn't stop until he figures out what he wants.

It's quite a cute headache, because he knows what he wants but he has no way to tell me. This is when I wish I could be Edward Cullen, and read the mind of my 3 1/2 month old. Liam has been so cranky lately. It's been a combination of growth spurt/teething/re-flux/ and separation anxiety when I leave for work. Needless to say, this week has been extremely "fun".
Enjoy some Liam pictures! I didn't get as many as I'd like, but he was in the middle of having a meltdown during our two photoshoots that whole day.

















No comments:

Post a Comment