Friday, December 9, 2011

16 weeks and we have a toof.

Soooo, a whole night of screaming at 16 weeks old, Liam has a bottom tooth. It is barely pushed through, just the little piece of it. But it's there.

I know I'm not supposed to count weeks anymore. But he's more than 3 1/2 months old, not quite 4, he's like the inbetween of months and I don't know how else to age him.

I feel like I can't give him the credit for being four months old, but yet...have to give him credit for making it past 3.5. Especially when every day he lives is something to celebrate.

Another friend's baby passed away from SIDS, needless to say I haven't slept deeply in 5 months, or slept at all in days. It's so scary to think that your baby can be taken away from you and there is nothing you can do to protect them from it. So the AC is turned down, humidifier is on, and all blankets and or suffocation things have been removed from the bed. I'm taking every precaution necessary, minus the whole co-sleeping thing. But that's because my kid won't sleep unless he holds my hand.

We don't have a doctor appointment for another ten days, soooo I have no new stats besides the fact that LIAM has freckles on his cheeks and a baby little tooth poking through.

<3 Have a good weekend ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment