Sunday, January 1, 2012

Can you say seereeuhl?

Thats right Liam had cereal today for the first time. And boy was he ready!!! I kind of let him tell me when he was ready, and since hes almost 5 months I just watched for his cues. Which were...moving his tongue around and reaching for everyones food. He can also hold himself up for 8 seconds! Eeeek!

Today he had 2 tablespoons mixed with breastmilk. His first spoonful he didnt know what to do with it, and he kind of got super excited and kicked his little feet all around. But after that first one he even tried to take the spoon from me and help put it in his mouth.

Sigh. My little boy is growing up so much...its heartbreaking. He is also on his last two days of breastmilk and he is handling the switch well. Maybe in two weeks we will start veggies!

Until then...thats the life of a Leebug.





No comments:

Post a Comment