Friday, October 28, 2011

10 weeks Old

Attention: Liam has begun to laugh.

Its this cute baby chuckle, where he forget how to breathe and laugh at the same time. The look on his scrunched face when he does it is priceless. It kind of ends in this shocked look, as if to say..."did that noise come from me???" I'm ultimately proud of my big 10 week old boy.

He's also holding up his own head, but he still resembles a short statue with a wobbly head on the dashboard of cars...were working on it. Slowly but surely.

Oh and his visit with the neurologist went well. MRI in two months to take a look at his brain and all. He's doing great developmentally for a NICU baby, and just any baby in general. Now is the point where we have to wait to see what the damage is.

And wait. And wait. And....wait. With waiting like a cloud over my head, I think ill just enjoy my baby for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment