Saturday, May 19, 2012

9 Months Old!!!

Okay, so I haven't posted here lately. But life has been crazy!!!!

After chasing after a crawling baby who thinks he knows more than I do, a wedding, moving, a tv show and all the normal parenting quirks in between...I have failed my duties as a blogger to update everyone on my son.

But, no one's been haunting me about it! No one has requested information!!

I will give a full update after his appointments on the 23rd, but Liam is doing fantastic. He does all sorts of tricks. He raises the roof, claps his hands, knows here his ears and eyes are. He says "What", "Dad", some version of "No", and is just the seriously brightest thing ever.

I just took a picture of him, and posted it next to his first picture ever. I will post it, but before I do...OMG. I am the parent of a nine month old. This is his last month before we head to double digits, then close out the year with his first birthday. I am in shock, and have so much to say, but he's sick right now and whining pathetically next to me.

SO. I must tend to my motherly duties.

\\

Crazy, how fast they grow? 12 pounds heavier, ten inches taller and a whole lot stronger. <3
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment